Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia, Inc. (ABC) is a construction trade association representing the commercial and industrial markets, with nearly 300 member companies and more than 2,000 individual participants throughout the state of Georgia.
ABC is the construction association in Georgia that unites the entire construction team - developers, general contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers and industry professionals. We ARE the voice of Georgia's commercial construction industry.
Our mission: Based on the free enterprise philosophy, ABC helps its members win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which they work.
Visit our LEED® Gold-Certified Headquarters at 8975 Roswell Road, Atlanta, Ga. 30350. Click for PDF directions.
We are very pleased to announce our 2014 appointed and elected officers and directors:
- Vice Chairman - Jeff Toebe, McCarthy Building Companies
- Treasurer - Alan Clark, Smith, Adcock & Company
- Gary Bishop, PCL Industrial Construction Company
- Rob Cooper, Ivey Mechanical Company
- David Hendrick, Hendrick, Phillips, Salzman & Flatt
- Alex Henry, DPR Hardin Construction
- Jill Stratton, Juneau Construction Company
- Collin Skutt, All American Construction Services
2014 officers in succeeding terms:
- Chairman of the Board - Sam Stiteler, Environmental Stoneworks
- Immediate Past Chairman - Kirk Mathews, T.D. Farrell Construction
- Chairman-Elect - Phil Greeves, JAMCo
- President - Bill Anderson, ABC of Georgia (non-voting member)
Current directors completing a two-year term in 2014:
- Eric James, Harcon
- Tammy Pace, Pace Drywall
- Jim Pritchett, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Matthew Smith, Manhattan Construction Company
- Adam Wheeler, Brasfield & Gorrie
- Scott Walters, Thrasher Liss & Smith
We greatly appreciate the tremendous leadership of these board members whose terms expire at the end of this year and therefore are rolling off the board:
- Immediate Past Chairman - Matt Waddell, DPR Hardin Construction
- Treasurer - Jim Davis, Juneau Construction Company
- Director - Polo Bascunan, Argos Ready Mix
- Director - Daniel Herr, McCarthy Building Companies
- Director - Yeshim Jones, Turner Construction Company
- Director - Doug Rieder, Sterling Risk Advisors
- Director - Jessica Yates - Flood Brothers, Inc.
The nomination period for 2014 Future Leaders is now closed.
Congratulations to the class of 2013!
Glen Black, Bo Phillips Company
Brandon Boyd, Hathaway Construction Services
Alex Brown, Comfort Systems USA Southeast
Mario Ceo, Bug Busters, Inc
Leah Collins, Hathaway Construction Services
Mike Delashmit, Balfour Beatty Construction
Sam Ellis, Fortune-Johnson General Contractors
Frank Fotia, Balfour Beatty Construction
Jake Hardy, McElroy Specialty Interiors
Alicia Hughes, W.S. Nielsen Company, Inc.
Sarah Hundley, The Winter Construction Company
Jon Kurtz, JAMCo, Inc.
Matt Loveless, The Winter Construction Company
Jimmy Lovinggood, Bardi Mechanical
Nick Maddox, Summit Industrial Construction, LLC
Annie Mizell, Balfour Beatty Construction
Matthew Myers, Wheeler Services, Inc.
Doug Nemeth, Bardi Mechanical
Ben Spears, Bardi Mechanical
Robert Sterritt, Dooleymack Constructors of GA, Inc.
Jill Stratton, Juneau Construction Company, LLC
Sean Terry, C & C Fence
Drew Thompson, Hathaway Construction Services
Duane Vanderkooi, Faith Technologies, Inc.
Katie Ward-Mills, EA Barnett Group
Nick Wilson, Brasfield & Gorrie, LLC
What ABC of Georgia Members are saying about us!
A little over a year ago I left my former position to start a small construction company of my own. My company joined ABC shortly after opening, because I knew that ABC of GA would be a positive factor in the growth and success of the company. Since we joined we’ve earned business from multiple ABC companies, implemented a high-end safety program with training from ABC, and our association with ABC has lent credence to the quality of our company. I would highly recommend any company join and get involved at ABC of GA. It’ll help their business in ways they couldn’t understand by looking in from the outside.
-Collin Skutt, Owner/CEO, All American Construction Services
ABC leads effort to pass neutrality in government contracting –
ensuring open competition in Georgia’s construction industry
Click Here for details
- A & R Ironworks, LLC
- American Disposal Services, Inc.
- Asa Carlton, Inc.
- Brown & Brown Insurance of GA
- Centennial Contractors Enterprises
- Commercial Roofing Specialties, Inc.
- Construx Solutions, LLC
- Creative HomeCare, Inc.
- David R. Mitchell & Associates, Inc.
- Downey Metal Products
- Empire Fire Protection
- Energy & Environmental, LLC
- Foster Concrete Services, LLC
- Helix Electric, Inc.
- Jamison & Mobley Roofing & Remodeling, Inc.
- Macuch Steel Products, Inc.
- Metcalf Davis, CPAs
- NCM Demolition and Remediation, LP
- Old Republic Construction Program Group
- Penco Electrical Contractors, Inc.
- PSI USA
- Sinclair Construction Group, Inc.
- Swift, Currie, McGhee & Hiers, LLP
- Thrasher Liss & Smith, LLC
- Touax Modular
- US Coatings
- Visionscapes, Inc.