Associated Builders and Contractors of Georgia, Inc. (ABC) is a construction trade association representing the commercial and industrial markets, with nearly 300 member companies and more than 2,000 individual participants throughout the state of Georgia.
ABC is the construction association in Georgia that unites the entire construction team - developers, general contractors, specialty contractors, suppliers and industry professionals. We ARE the voice of Georgia's commercial construction industry.
Our mission: Based on the free enterprise philosophy, ABC helps its members win work and deliver that work safely, ethically and profitably for the betterment of the communities in which they work.
Visit our LEED® Gold-Certified Headquarters at 8975 Roswell Road, Atlanta, Ga. 30350. Click for PDF directions.
Click here to view the latest schedule of classes.
Click here to read the news release.
We are very pleased to announce our 2014 appointed and elected officers and directors:
- Vice Chairman - Jeff Toebe, McCarthy Building Companies
- Treasurer - Alan Clark, Smith, Adcock and Company
- Gary Bishop, PCL Industrial Construction Company
- Rob Cooper, Ivey Mechanical Company
- David Hendrick, Hendrick, Phillips, Salzman & Flatt
- Alex Henry, DPR Hardin Construction
- Jill Stratton, Juneau Construction Company
- Collin Skutt, All American Construction Services
2014 officers in succeeding terms:
- Chairman of the Board - Sam Stiteler, MetroPower
- Chairman-Elect - Phil Greeves, JAMCo
- President - Bill Anderson, ABC of Georgia (non-voting member)
Current directors completing a two-year term in 2014:
- Daniel Herr, McCarthy Building Companies
- Tammy Pace, Pace Drywall
- Jim Pritchett, Balfour Beatty Construction
- Adam Wheeler, Brasfield & Gorrie
- Scott Walters, Thrasher Liss & Smith
We greatly appreciate the tremendous leadership of these board members whose terms expired in 2013:
- Immediate Past Chairman - Matt Waddell, DPR Hardin Construction
- Treasurer - Jim Davis, Juneau Construction Company
- Director - Polo Bascunan, Argos Ready Mix
- Director - Yeshim Jones, Turner Construction Company
- Director - Doug Rieder, Sterling Risk Advisors
- Director - Jessica Yates - Flood Brothers, Inc.
Class of 2014
Chris Bohn, Balfour Beatty Construction
Josh Cain, Balfour Beatty Construction
EJ Chandler, Bardi Mechanical
Chase Clark, Balfour Beatty Construction
Travis Cox, Dooleymack Constructors of GA
Josh Dobeck, Turner Construction Company
Jordan Dombart, Summit Industrial Construction
Michael Doran, Lee & Ryan
Tom Foran, Bardi Mechanical
Kim Graham, JAMCo
Mark Guthrie, Bardi Mechanical
Chris Harrell, Comfort Systems USA Southeast
Danny Hiam, Bardi Mechanical
Jeramiah Hollon, Bardi Mechanical
Caleb Jakushev, Turner Construction Company
Michael Jewell, Balfour Beatty Construction
Philip Kautzman, Tradesmen International
Matt Loveless, The Winter Construction Company
Katie McKinnon, Turner Construction Company
Greg Miller, Precision Concrete Construction
Walker Mills, Juneau Construction Company
Michael Moran, Juneau Construction Company
Jared Penny, The Winter Construction Company
Brad Prudhomme, Fortune-Johnson General Contractors
Andrew Rainville, Bardi Mechanical
Blake Riedling, Brasfield & Gorrie
David Salzman, The Winter Construction Company
Will Saxby, Ruppert Landscape
Hogan Simmons, Macuch Steel Products
Matt Smith, Brasfield & Gorrie
Eric Spangler, Ruppert Landscape
Brian Thomas, The Winter Construction Company
Sean Tidwell, Travelers Bond & Financial Products
Matt Vaughan, Faith Technologies
Tyler Wakefield, Brasfield & Gorrie
Aaron Wiederhold, Brasfield & Gorrie
Welcome to our newest members (Fall 2013 - Present)
• Advanced Disposal
• Automated Systems Design
• Awnings Above
• Earthcam, Inc.
• Foundation Supportworks of Georgia
• GCI Consultants, LLC
• Greater Georgia Concrete, LLC
• M&N Millwork, Inc.
• New South Construction Supply
• Primus Builders, Inc.
• Simpson-Strong-Tie Company
• Smart Safety Gulf Goast
• Stucco Bell International Company
What ABC of Georgia Members are saying about us!
A little over a year ago I left my former position to start a small construction company of my own. My company joined ABC shortly after opening, because I knew that ABC of GA would be a positive factor in the growth and success of the company. Since we joined we’ve earned business from multiple ABC companies, implemented a high-end safety program with training from ABC, and our association with ABC has lent credence to the quality of our company. I would highly recommend any company join and get involved at ABC of GA. It’ll help their business in ways they couldn’t understand by looking in from the outside.
-Collin Skutt, Owner/CEO, All American Construction Services